Well, as most of you have probably heard by now, we received a little surprise last week....We are expecting another baby! We were utterly shocked but absolutely thrilled as well. It is still very early in the pregnancy, but we couldn't wait to share the news with everyone. I am due on March 2, but will probably have to have a repeat C-section, so we will probably deliver in late February. Garrett will be 21 months old when the baby arrives, so I'm sure that we will be VERY busy, but we couldn't be happier. I keep telling Garrett that he is going to be a big brother. He has no idea what it means, but gives us a huge smile every time we say it :-)
2 comments:
Heather!! That is wonderful!!
Love,
Dana
Congrats, Heather! Ben turned 2 the day before Ella was born and he is doing fine. I think it is way easier to have 2 in diapers instead of a newborn and newly potty-trained toddler! Hope your first trimester isn't too difficult!
Post a Comment