I finally have had some time to get all of Garrett's Birthday pictures loaded and up on the blog. I know that you all have been waiting so patiently:) Garrett was not feeling well over his birthday and had a sinus infection and was started on an antibiotic the day before. Overall, though, he managed to stay pretty happy and smiley for us. We spent the day at home together and then Aunt Cindy & Uncle Ben came for a visit so that I could take Jasper to the vet (a long story). Once Adam got home from work, we took Garrett to Red Robin for his Birthday Dinner. All the servers came and sang to him and brought him his very own ice cream sundae. He was not too sure what to think about all of them singing to him, but he did enjoy the ice cream!




We gave Garrett his very own little Baseball Birthday Cake once we got home. He was not very interested in actually eating the cake, but he definitely enjoyed smashing it everywhere. What a mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment