Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 13-month Birthday Garrett!

Garrett continues to amaze us each & every day. He is now not only walking, but RUNNING everywhere he goes. He loves to dig through his toy box and pull out as many toys as he can reach. He is also really into "reading" books now. He will sort through his books and then bring them to you so that you will read them to him. He tends to look at the same few over and over again & it is so cute to hear him giggle at the pictures (even though he has seen it 1,000 times before). He received a swimming pool for his birthday last month, so we finally got it all set up. He wasn't too sure about it at first, but after awhile he loved splashing around and playing in it. I think he would have stayed in there all day, but we finally had to take him out when he started looking a little pruney. He is really such a happy little guy and makes us laugh all of the time. I will post pics as soon as I get a chance...

No comments: