Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Catch-Up" Blog

I have been hearing some rumblings from everyone that I have not been posting new pictures very frequently. So, here is one giant post to get everyone caught up on everything that our little guy has been up to. Garrett has really been into dinosaurs lately, so our most recent trip to the Children's Museum was a lot of fun. He had such a great time looking at all of the dinosaur fossils & was even able to dress up like a little dinosaur (too cute)!

























Garrett got a small swimming pool for his birthday this year. We finally set it up and let Garrett take a swim. He wasn't too sure what to think at first, but after a few minutes he LOVED splashing around! We finally had to pull him away from the pool when he was getting pruney.



































A few weekends ago, I wasn't feeling that great so Adam was in charge of Garrett for the day. He made all the decisions related to dressing Garrett, which he was excited to do (he says that I dress him like a sissy). He was so proud of Garrett's "Rambo" look!











































2 comments:

kt said...

I like the Rambo Look, very manly

susan stultz said...

heather i guess i was one of them wanting you to post current pictures. he sure is cute!! i also like the rambo look!!