This has been quite a week. Garrett has been sick with the stomach flu for most of the week and vomited off and on up until Wednesday. He vomited again today, but I'm hoping it was just a fluke. He has not been sleeping at night and will only nap while being held. I finally took him into the doctor on Thursday just to have his ears checked. No ear infection, but his throat was pretty red and had a lot of bumps on it. His gums are also swollen (still no teeth though). His belly is also very gurgly and he is having a ton of gas. We think that this is why he is not sleeping well, he just has a tummy ache all the time. At the beginning of the week he was getting up at night at least every hour or so but he did sleep well for us on Thursday night, only getting up 3 times (I can't believe I'm saying only!). Last night was back to the same old routine of being up quite a bit. Needless to say, I am exhausted! Adam is starting to get sick as well. He has felt awful most of the day. I've got to get these guys healthy so I can get some rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment