Garrett and I have kept ourselves busy the past few days. Adam has been putting in long hours at work to get ready for the airport opening, which was today. So, Garrett and I have kinda been on our own lately. Yesterday, we tried out a new class at the Noblesville Library. It will be really cute for Garrett when he is a little older, but for right now, he seemed kinda bored. We also had lunch with my friend Jennifer (aka Fitzi) and did some shopping with her. We were in Baby Gap when I spotted this furry hat and just had to try it on Garrett. He didn't seem to mind wearing it, but I don't think its quite the fashion statement he was hoping to make. We were gone most of the day yesterday, so today we decided to just hang out at home. Garrett is officially rolling over on his own. He had rolled over a few weeks ago with some minor "assistance" but today he rolled over 4 times all on his own. I can't believe how fast he is growing!
A visit with a lot of questions
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment