Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy 6 month (+1 day) Birthday Garrett!











I cannot believe that Garrett is already 6 months old! It just does not seem possible. He has his 6 month check up tomorrow so I will post his measurements then. He has become so interactive and is really curious about the world around him. He has developed this really high pitched scream that he uses all the time. It doesn't matter if he is excited, happy, or upset, the scream is so high pitched I think only dogs can hear it! He is rolling from front to back and sitting up pretty well on his own. He is reaching for toys and chewing on everything. He still doesn't have any teeth, but you can start to see a little white on his bottom gums. He is sleeping about 11 or 12 hours at night, although the past few nights he has been up quite a bit. I think this is probably due to teething. Enjoy the photos!

No comments: