Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Indianapolis Airport
















Today Garrett and I went with Adam's parents to visit Adam at work. He has been working for the last several years managing the construction of the two concourses at the new Indianapolis International Airport. The new airport is set to open next week and I still hadn't seen it, so we decided to go for a sneak preview. The new airport is much larger and nicer than the old one and has tons of really neat artwork in it. We were also able to go into the baggage sorting area and see how much of a maze that really is. It's no wonder that people's luggage gets lost! Anyway, it was nice to see what Adam has been up to the past few years and I was amazed at all of the details that he had to deal with on a daily basis. He will downplay it and say it was no big deal, but I was pretty impressed by the size of the buildings and number of people that he has been supervising. We're so proud of his hard work!

No comments: