
Today we went to Tiny Tales again. Garrett seemed to enjoy the class and was even smiling and laughing during a few of the songs, although I'm not convinced that he had any idea what was going on. My friends Ashley and Chasity were there with their daughters Sadie and Gabby. After class we stopped by the Pediatrician's office where I work, so that I could have Garrett's ears checked. He has been spitting up a lot more than usual, has a pretty snotty nose, and was tugging at his ear this morning. He also didn't sleep well last night. Thankfully his ears were fine (just me being paranoid.... again), so we just increased his reflux medication. After that we had an impromptu playdate with Chasity and Gabby, which was nice for the kids and the moms! All in all, it was a pretty good day. Let's hope for a good night as well...



No comments:
Post a Comment