Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sad News

We have had sad news this week in our family. My Grandmother passed away early Tuesday morning. I am so grateful that Garrett and I were able to go see her on Monday and that she was able to talk to us both. I have such wonderful memories of spending time with her when I was a little girl and I am sad that Garrett will not grow up knowing first hand what a special person she was. Please continue to keep our family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Garrett is continuing to try new foods and we are enjoying his reactions to them. He still loves his sweet potatoes and we tried some bananas with his rice cereal this morning. He wasn't too sure about the bananas at first, but he still managed to eat half the jar. I saw an amazing story on Oprah yesterday that I wanted to share with everyone. It is a YouTube video about a family and their little boy. It is very sad, so have a box of Kleenex ready. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILw1iFzmIE

No comments: