Today is Adam's birthday and he is turning 29 yet again! I was not allowed to buy him any birthday presents, but Garrett managed to pick up a couple of things for him that I'm sure he will love. I have to brag and say that I am very lucky to have married such a wonderful man. He is such a great husband and a wonderful father. He takes such great care of both Garrett and I. I am thankful every day that he is willing to work so hard so that I can stay at home with Garrett. It really means the world to me. I cannot even put into words all of the great things that he does for us. I hope that today, on his birthday, he realizes just how much he is loved and appreciated every day of the year. Happy Birthday Sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment