Garrett continues to amaze and wow us each and every single day. He is now pulling himself up to the coffee table! He, apparently, did this several times yesterday while I was at the grocery store, but refuses to do it for me. Oh well, I'm sure I will see it eventually. His favorite thing now is to stand at the table and hold on while he plays. He is even starting to "cruise" around the table a little. He is completely fearless and lets go of the table and lunges for toys and for us. We have to pretty much stand guard at all times so he doesn't severely injure himself. He has completely skipped crawling and acts like he will start walking soon. He also has started to give lots of "kisses" (AKA open mouth slobbers) and loves to wave. He thinks it is hilarious when he waves and we wave back and say "Hi!". His 9-month physical is tomorrow, so I will update with his measurements then.
No comments:
Post a Comment