Friday, November 5, 2010

2 Weeks Already?!?

Yesterday marked Sawyer's two week birthday.  It seems like time is flying by and I know that before I realize it we will be celebrating his first birthday :(  He had his 2 week physical today and weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds 11 ounces!  He is definitely not having any problems in the weight gaining department!  He has been having LOTS of tummy problems lately and was not doing well on breastmilk, so we are waiting to get some labs back and will then decide if he needs to try some hypoallergenic formula instead.  This definitely would not come as a shock to me since Garrett also had to be on hypoallergenic formula.  Hopefully we will know more next week and then we can discuss how we want to proceed with his feedings.  Garrett continues to do really well with Sawyer, but we have noticed some acting out, which is to be expected.  We are trying our best to give him the extra time and attention that he needs right now, but it is especially difficult for me during the day when Adam is at work.  Hopefully as Sawyer's tummy problems improve, he will be happier and I'll be able to spend more one on one time with Garrett.  I promise to post more pictures soon, but I'm simply too exhausted to do it tonight!

No comments: