Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sooo Big!

Garrett had his 2 year physical a few weeks ago and I am just now getting around to posting his measurements (bad mommy, I know). He weighed in at 32 pounds (75-90th percentile), height was 37" (97th%), and his head was 50 1/4 cm (90th%). He is growing well and developing right on schedule. He is saying tons of words and repeating a lot of what we say now. The only concern that I had (and still have) is that he is not saying much as far as phrases go. We decided to go ahead and have him evaluated by First Steps to see if he may need Speech Therapy to kind of get him over this little speed bump and speaking in phrases and sentences. His evaluation will be coming up soon and I'll update as to what they recommend. While this is something that could have waited a few more months to see if he would begin doing this on his own, we felt more comfortable at least doing the evaluation now to see what they might recommend. He has definitely hit those "terrible two's" at times and knows how to throw quite a decent tantrum. But, overall, he is still such a sweet little guy (and such a complete Momma's Boy)!

No comments: