Today marks the offical half-way point in my pregnancy! I can't believe how fast it is flying by and we still have SO much to get done before this little guy arrives! This week the baby is about the length of a large banana and should be weighing in at around 10 1/2 ounces (probably a little more since he was 9 oz about 2 wks ago). The baby is also now swallowing amniotic fluid and can actually taste the differences in the fluid based on what I eat. Pretty cool, huh?! Overall I am feeling pretty good, although I have been getting some horrible headaches several days a week. I am told that these are hormone related :( Also, I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks (practice contractions) over the past week or so. I never really felt any while pregnant with Garrett so this is a whole new concept to me and I'll be honest.....they stink! So, I've been trying to up my water intake and take it easy when I start feeling a lot of those (which is really easy with a rambunctious 2 year old running around!). I may post some belly pictures soon, even though I'm not thrilled with the world seeing how humongous I've already gotten. Take care for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment