Wow, 17 months! Where does the time keep going?!? Garrett is continuing grow like a weed. He has slimmed out a lot but seems to have gotten so much taller lately. He is hilarious and makes us laugh all of the time! His new thing to say is "Nah". He will say this in response to almost any question...."Garrett, are you hungry?"...."Nah"....."Garrett, do you want some milk?"...."Nah"......"Garrett, are you a stinker?"....."Nah". We can't help but laugh at him. I guess it is better than hearing him say "No". He is trying to repeat so many new words that we are really trying to be careful of what we say around him. He has also suddenly really gotten interested in cartoons. Specifically, he loves Curious George (who he calls "Mo" for monkey", Dora (Who he calls "Dor"), & Elmo (who he calls uh-MOH). I was changing his diaper the other day and he was holding the new clean diaper for me. All of a sudden, he started freaking out yelling "uh-MOH", "uh-MOH", and pointing. It took me a second to realize that Elmo was on his new diaper. Needless to say, he wasn't too happy about having that taken away and put on his bum! Also, I believe that Dora has taught our little guy some Espanol. A few days ago she kept saying "Gracias, Gracias" and Garrett came over to me and began signing Thank You! He's a bilingual genius! For those who don't know, Garrett can't actually "say" Thank you yet, but he does say it in sign language (along with more, & please). Ok, anyway, enough proud Momma stories. I will post new pics soon!
Oh, and on a side note, my wipes cases are selling really well. I have now sold 22 cases and am booked for my first craft show. I am making cases like crazy to prepare for the show, so if you are in the Fishers area on November 14th, stop by the HollyDaze Boutique at the Christ Community Church (131st & Allisonville). There should be a ton of great crafts (plus I'll be there too) :-)
A visit with a lot of questions
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment