This week I embarked upon a new project/adventure. I have started making boutique-style travel diaper wipes cases. I saw one recently and fell in love with it and decided that this was something that I would enjoy doing and that I might actually be pretty good at it. I have made a few so far and have orders for five more, so Adam & I decided that this might be a great business opportunity! We are, obviously, starting out slowly (mostly because my free time is somewhat limited), but I am super-excited about having a new project to work on. Here are a few pics of what I have done so far. I have so many more fabrics and design ideas that I am so anxious to make more. If anyone knows anyone who might be interested, please give them my contact info! I think they would make an awesome baby shower gift! My new slogan is "Do your dirty work in style!"


No comments:
Post a Comment