Thursday, April 9, 2009

Money Savin Mama!


Ok, so as I blogged about in a previous post, I have become a coupon addict. My favorite store is CVS because I love their Extra Care Bucks (ECB). I took a bit to get use to their system, but now that I have the hang of it, it is so easy! You get the most savings by finding things on sale that you can also get ECB for and then using coupons and previous ECB as well to pay for everything. Well this is a pic of everything that I bought at CVS today. My cart contained:
3 - Mega Packs of Huggies Natural Care wipes
3 - Dawn Ultra Dish Soap
2 - Diaper Genie II refills
2 - CVS antacid tablets
1 - pkg of 6 large easter eggs
1 - pkg of Easter grass
1 - Johnson's Body Care Lotion
1 - Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste
1 - Lifesavers Jelly Beans
Grand Total: $54.00
Total after coupons & ECB: $20.00
ECB received back: $13.00
ACTUAL COST OF EVERYTHING: $7.00!
TOTAL SAVINGS: $47.00
I know that people think that I'm a little too obsessed with all of this, but look at how much money you can save with just a little bit of planning! If you can't tell, I get really excited by all of this stuff!

No comments: