My name is Heather & I am an addict. There, I said it. I have officially become addicted to coupons, free samples, and any other ways of slashing my spending or getting free stuff. You wouldn't believe the amounts of money that I have been saving! I am completely, 100% in love with clipping coupons, reading coupon blogs and get so excited when I am able to "stack" my coupons (use more than one coupon for the same thing and you can sometimes get it for free!). My latest obsession has been with CVS and their Extra Care Bucks. Basically with a little planning, reading the weekly CVS ad, using coupons and maximizing your Extra Care Bucks, I can work their system so that we shouldn't have to pay for toiletries from now on or will at least be getting them at a very discounted rate. I just got a $10 razor and only paid $1.99 for it! Feel free to ask me about it as I get very excited and love to talk about coupons to anyone who will listen and/or have any other tips.
No comments:
Post a Comment