Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa's New Reindeer
















It has been a long week in the Wilensky house. I have not felt well for most of the week. I had a horrible flare up of my arthritis this week and am now fighting a sinus infection/cough/cold. Garrett is also starting to get a little cold. So, we spend most of our week lounging at home. We did manage to squeeze in a playdate with Gabby & Baron. This was actually a time set up for us moms to watch a girlie movie, but we'll call it a "playdate". The kids had a good time and it was nice to get out of the house for awhile. We also managed to make a trip to Target where I found these adorable little antlers. I think that Garrett makes a very convincing reindeer! Today Adam's parents are coming for a visit (and bringing lunch...yummy!). I know Garrett will have a great time visiting with Grandma & Grandpa.

No comments: