Wow, our littlest boy turned 3 months old today! In a way I'm really glad to be through the first three months because his colic is FINALLY improving!!!!! But, with the knowledge that this is more than likely our last little one, I am a bit sad as well. As I said, Sawyer is finally starting to be a happy little man! Hallelujah, can I get an AMEN to that! :) It has definitely been a loooong and frustrating few months, but we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. We are still having some major sleeping issues, as in he will only sleep for any length of time if he is in his swing, but we'll take that over hours of screaming any day. For the most part he is still up to eat about every 3 hours all night, but hopefully that will be coming to end soon as well. Sawyer has become so completely aware of his surroundings and has already become quite the Momma's boy. He has to know where I am at all times. If I walk out of his vision, he usually cries only to stop as soon as he sees me again. He loves watching Garrett run around and play, although Garrett is still usually too busy to give him much attention. He also loves Daddy's eyebrows! Adam will wiggle his eyebrows at Sawyer and he will just grin & grin for some reason....what a little weirdo (just kidding)! We are still only giving Sawyer Neocate formula and he is doing much better on that. Luckily, a nurse that I use to work with at Riley has been able to get us several sample cans for free, which has greatly helped out with that expense. Ok, off to tend to the little fuss-bucket right now, but I will try to post new pics again ASAP!
A visit with a lot of questions
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment