Ok, I know, it has been a few weeks since I've updated the blog. Garrett and I have been keeping super busy and his birthday party preparations are in full swing. His party will be on Sunday and everyone is welcome to attend. Send me an email if you need party details or directions. I have been busy trying to get all of the party stuff done, although I still have a ton of stuff to do. Garrett is now walking all over the place and is very hard to keep up with. He is loving the fact that he can go wherever he wants now, although he does not like the fact that we put gates up and he is restricted to the living room & his play room. He is saying more words now and his vocabulary count is now up to 6 words (dada, mama, uh-oh, doggie, kitty cat, and bye-bye). He also says a lot of other gibberish, but I haven't yet figured out what all of it means. He still LOVES to dance and it is absolutely hilarious how serious he is and how much he gets into the music. Who knows, maybe he will be the next Justin Timberlake (who I happen to love)? He is going in next week for his 12 month physical, so I will update his measurements at that time. I will be sure to post lots of pics from his birthday and his party. Hope everyone is doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment